Make sure your health comes first and get a complete check-up while enjoying the sun in Lisbon.
Medical Port and Sagres Vacations recently partnered to create Medical Tourism programs for Americans who wish to travel to Europe. This partnership aims to let consumers know that Portugal is a great option for Medical Tourism. Medical Port works only with top private hospitals and clinics in Lisbon, Oporto, and the Algarve.
Start off 2015 the best way possible by doing a complete health check-up while you enjoy the best that Lisbon has to offer. Think about historic monuments, mild all year round temperatures, and great Mediterranean style food. “Prevention is the Key” program is a one-week health assessment Medical Tourism package. Health prevention is important and can reduce health risk factors and also improve the length and quality of life. Assess how good your health is and the lifestyle changes you can do to improve it.
The medical component of this package includes:
- Complete health check-up in private hospital in JCI accredited facilities
- Different check-up exams for men and women
- Transfers, hospital concierge, and accommodation.
As for leisure, travellers can enjoy different options:
- A private tour to discover Lisbon or Oporto and its surroundings
- Get in shape while enjoying daily countryside and beach walking trails
- Special options include:
- Enjoy a relaxing and detox program in a Hotel with SPA
- Learn more about Mediterranean cuisine with a chef in cooking sessions
- Experience a private walking tour in Lisbon or Oporto with a professional photographer
- Sail Tejo or Douro Rivers in a luxury sailboat
When you want to commit to a healthy lifestyle, you should do it with the support of your friends and family. And set realistic and measurable goals. Join this program with your partner and start to reinforce your commitment with healthy living in 2015.
Why choose Portugal?
With centuries of History it’s no surprise that there are plenty of places to see and things to do. From visiting magnificent castles to amazing contemporary art museums, the choice is yours. Portugal is a very safe destination as it’s ranked 18 out of 162 in the Global Peace Index. There’s an average of 3300 hours of sunshine per year, one of the highest in Europe and nearly 30% of the population is fluent in English.